"When the years are showing on my face, and my strongest days are gone...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want."

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pray.

If my people, who belong to me, humble themselves, pray, seek to please me, and repudiate their sinful practices, then I will respond from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

Pray.

I had an entire page written on this that accidentally got deleted, so I guess this is all the blog post for today was meant to say.

Pray like your life depends on it. Because it does.

3 comments:

  1. Amen. I love that last statement you wrote, I almost quoted it today to someone (but I didn't get the chance)! And what verse was that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I meant to write the verse number along with it! But, it's from 2 Chronicles 7:14

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH yes it does. Prayer is so wonderful. If we would only HUMBLE ourselves!!

    ReplyDelete