"When the years are showing on my face, and my strongest days are gone...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want."

Thursday, April 28, 2011

If only you could see!!

It's about that time, folks. That time where I get beat-up, bruised and kicked around. Last night, I gave up. And now I'm trying again, haha. We lie to God saying things like, "I'm done!" Well, I've mentioned this before, but it's not like I'm gonna wake up the next morning without His mercy. Yeah, right. And I knew that. I've known that. It's funny how we struggle with the same things until we get it right. But I'm not far gone. Actually, if it were up to me, I'm sure I am, but God is faithful... Even when I cant be. He's a good God & a loving, merciful father. Anyway. I've found that a lot of the things I go through everyone else is going through anyway. Also, God doesn't like whining, so it's about time I used my mouth & my thoughts for praise. Otherwise, I can just hush up. It's hard, I believe it. Yesterday I just sat on the stairs just so... Everything. While I think I'm special enough in my brain to have this happen to me & no one else on the planet, there are tons of people going through the same thing & worse. But, what about Jesus? He carried that cross... I know that was hard. I'm not trying to say my problems aren't worthy of God's attention (he cares), but I shouldn't think he doesn't understand. Tired? I'm sure Jesus was tired in the wilderness. Anxious? Check Jesus out the night before His death. Betrayed? Jesus was hanging in front of the people once screaming "hosanna," now yelling, "crucify him!" anyway. Victory is yours, but will you praise in the process? The trials we face directly correlate to the traits we ask from
God. So, if you want to trust God, you'll probably be put in situations where you'll have the option not to.


I've resolved for the day that ICANDOALLTHINGS.... through HIM who gives me strength.

Have a great day, I know I'm determined to.

1 comment:

  1. i love that verse! praise the Lord for this post. hard to find other blogs out there like yours! amen sis. whatever you're going through, God is going through it with you (: what a loving God is He

    take care!

    ReplyDelete