"When the years are showing on my face, and my strongest days are gone...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want."

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I don't have much time to write today, seeing as I want to pray before I go to bed on this somewhat (actually, very) stressful yet blessed Wednesday evening. However, I didn't want to go to bed without putting this one question out...


How insane would it be if we all had a true revelation that the GOD of everything is on our side. Imagine how many more things we'd try and how many less things we'd fear.

Just think about that.
I know that I would be a lot less stressed about a lot of things if I wholeheartedly believed that God was for me.

Well, anyway. I pray that, tonight, as we all continue on our spiritual walks and missions, we would remember the words of Isaiah 41:10


"So do not fear, for I am with you; 
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

1 comment: