"When the years are showing on my face, and my strongest days are gone...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want."

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We've all been there and back many times

It's been a while dear bloggers, it really has. In my abscence, I learned that the wonderful Morgan (I don't know how to put the links in quite yet, yeah, I'm lame) has awarded me. So nice! So, along with that, I list seven random things about myself and award others. **As soon as I figure this link system out I will PROMISE**However, for now, these are my seven random facts:

1) I love painted nail-polish, but I peel mine off like right after it's painted on.  80% of the time because it's not "painted right."
2) I can remember incredibly random details but forget things I probably shouldnt/
3) I'm actually really good at sports when I try to be, I can just get out of shape if I let myself get to it.
4) I've taken almost every AP social studies class offered at my high school, and, when I'm done, I will have taken 'em all. That's how much I love the subject.
5) I can copy/imitate the way a lot of singers sing. Like, really well sometimes too.
6) A lot of people say I look like Selena Gomez. Chuckle, then go look at pictures. I didn't believe it at first, but now I kindaaa see it.
7) I'm an absolute perfectionist. Like, OCD kind. That sometimes makes me freak out over little things.

1 comment:

  1. Emnet we are so seriously similar it's not even funny!

    But to attach a link you highlight the portion of text you'd like to be hyperlinked, and then click on "link," and copy/paste the web address you want it to take you to!

    ReplyDelete