"When the years are showing on my face, and my strongest days are gone...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want...You'll still be the one I want."

Saturday, January 1, 2011

"I can hear You say it's a brand new day."

AHH. It's 2011. Or, even more "ahh," it is no longer 2010. Yepp, over. Gone-o. But, I'm not too sad. I know it's had to have been one of the best years of my life, but I'm ready for more. And, our God is a God that does abundantly more than what we could ask or imagine, and He knows the plans He has for us, ones to prosper us and nothing else. Well, farewell to all the wonderful things of the past and hello to all the new and exciting opportunities/// LES' GOOOO! Short post, YAY! And the first of the year. Let me just start off my year by GLORIFYING GOD.! He is so good. Bless His name. And, hey, I almost got in a car accident righttt before the year ended, just like I did 4 times the week before I turned 16... WOW! haha. But, the funny thing is, I felt God tell me to put on my seat belt right when the car started going onto the main road, but, sure enough, I ignored it and my tummy got a little hurt. But that was last year, and God saved me anyway. So, this year, I'd like to:

1) Obey God more and more easily.
2) Do ALL things as unto Christ
3) Really understand that for me to live is Christ,
4) Complain and stress less, listen to God and
5) be HARD WORKING!!
6) EASY GOING!
well, toodles ya'll. sorry for any grammatical errors that may have occured throughout the writing of this post... well, I was too tired to care... NIGHT!

3 comments:

  1. Emnet! I love you! AH! i'm so ready for this year, and it looks like you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emnet I am SO excited for the new year and all God's going to do! And, by the looks of it you and Lovely are ready too.... all the more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited! Guys, it's gonna be good! :) I love you two!

    ReplyDelete